The MA Women’s Bar Association & Mass. Academy of Trial Attorneys Women’s Caucus have a great panel discussion lined up for June 9, 2010 at 4 p.m. at the Moakley Federal Courthouse: Trials Facing Women Litigators & Tips for Success.
- Hon. Marianne Bowler, Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court, D. Mass.
- Martha Coakley, Massachusetts Attorney General
- Marianne LeBlanc, Sugarman and Sugarman , P.C.
- Michelle Peirce, Donoghue, Barrett, & Singal, P.C.
- Sarah Worley, Pre-Trial Solutions, Inc.
Reception immediately to follow At The Daily Catch. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.973.6666